1.0 (updated 18/12/2013)
Collection of Personal Information
We collect your personal information with a view to providing you with a personalised service and for enriching your overall website experience.
Collection of information is done by interaction with our web site and by communications with our partners. Most commonly, we will be given personal details of persons who
have participated or will be participating in sporting events organised by our partners.
The types of personal information that we collect includes:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your password
- Where a facebook account has been used to sign in, we collect your facebook user name
- Where a Google+ account has been used to sign in, we collect your Google+ id
- Your delivery address
- Your order history
- Your event participation details and/or event results
In addition to the above, we also use Google Analytics. This service provided by Google involves the collection of and reporting on information such as:
- a user’s IP address
- the geographical location of an IP address
- pages visited
- how the visitor arrived at the web site
- information about the computer being used (e.g. the operating system)
- information about the browser being used
Use of Personal Information
We may at our discretion use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To allow for an account sign-in process
- For communicating with you via email with information about your account or your order(s)
- To fulfil an order with a third-party company for the print and distribution of photographic material relating to your order(s)
- To allow for a name-based search of media on our website relating to your participation in events
Storage of Personal Information
We store your personal information within a secure database, in Sydney (Australia).
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
We may disclose and/or transfer personal information where required to fulfil a particular service.
These circumstances include:
- Where an order has been placed by an individual for printed photographic material
In all other circumstances, personal information will not be disclosed or transferred to external parties without prior written consent by the individual to whom the information relates.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
Upon request, post race will endeavour to provide you with access to all personal information held by us, within 30 calendar days. If requested, we will provide details on how this information has been collected, how it is stored and for what purposes it is used.
Any request for personal information should be made in such a way that identifies and verifies the individual for whom the request relates. In such cases where the verification of identity cannot be made immediately, we may seek further verification.
post race reserves the right to charge an administration fee of $20 where it is deemed that significant time and/or resources are required to fulfill the request.
Whilst we take steps to prevent the collection of inaccurate information, the information held by us can become outdated over time. We would appreciate it if you could let us know when relevant personal information
(see Collection of Personal Information) changes, so that our records can be kept up-to-date. If you are a member of our service, some information can be viewed and updated within the My Account page of our web site.
Breach of Privacy and Complaints Handling
If you feel that there has been a breach of privacy of your personal information, please contact us in the first instance. We will attempt to resolve the matter once all information pertaining
to the circumstances of the breach has been identified.